Fritzbox fon (Classic/7050) English Summary

darbid

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
I am currently writing a summary of what I have found, experienced and a little bit of translating for the firtzbox Classic and 7050. It is currently 8 pages long (Microsoft Word). It refers to many other threads and explains things a little more simply than the current threads. FRITZBOX FOR NOOBS like me.

How can I put this in the forum?

You can put it into the forum the same way you would add it to an email: Attach it to one of your postings.

Below the textbox for your posting, there's a button "Anhänge verwalten". Click it and a popup will appear where you can chose the file to upload and a list of the filetypes allowed, together with the maximum size allowed.
After you uploaded the file, just click "Thema erstellen" or "Antworten" (depends whether you are creating a new thread or are answering to an existing one).

thanks for your reply. When someone searches the forum they will not find an attachment. The main reason I want to do this is so that english people will find the forum and the thread. What I could do is what you say, put it as an attachment, but type search words in the thread so that people who search the forum will find the attachment. Would that be ok.

Sounds like a grand idea! :D

I hope you get it posted soon, I'll need to send my pals from the UK to the forum then ;)

Cheers, m8!

kitten

I suggest not putting it into the forum but putting it into the Wiki and posting a link to that description here in the forum. The Wiki is more a place for descriptive information. The forum is for discussions.

--gandalf.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.