Helfen Sie mir bitte. Traurig, spreche ich nicht Deutsches.

brian_mccarey

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Helfen Sie mir bitte.

Traurig, spreche ich nicht Deutsches.

Ich habe ein COM-ON-AIR Type II Karte, das ich mit einem Dell D810 Notizbuch verwenden möchte. Wenn ich die COM-AUF-Luft Karte die Computer askes anbringe, um anzubringen. Ich verweise das anbringenprogramm auf die Installation Scheibe (Version 1.31) die anbringt. Die Software kann, an einen VOIP Versorger anschließen aber kann nicht mit einem DECT Telefon registrieren. Was ist falsch?

Help me please.
I have a COM-ON-AIR Type II card that I want to use with a Dell D810 Notebook.
When I install the com-on-air card the computer askes to install. I direct the install program to the installation disk (version 1.31) which installs.
The software can connect with a VOIP provider but cannot register with a DECT phone. What is wrong?

Kind regards

Brian.
England.

Hi Brian,

please stop to use translation tools for your postings :wink:

If your card can register to VoIP the most important part is already done. Which DECT phone do you want to connect to your D&A card?

How do you know I was using translation software ;)

The COM-ON-AIR card is a
COM-ON-AIR PCMCIA Type F22 card (type I/II)

The Dect phone is a
BT Synergy 3505 Dect phone similar to
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BT-SYNERGY-35...730673351QQcategoryZ14414QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have a type F13 (type III/IV) card that I use in a desktop machine which can register with the phone.

If I use the F22 card in the desktop, I cannot register the phone. Similarly, the F22 card will not register in the notebook. The notebook is only Type I/II so I am unable to try the F13 card in it.

Any good ideas? What is different between the F13 and F22. It may be a software problem..!

Kind regards

brian_mccarey schrieb:
How do you know I was using translation software ;)

It was just a guess :mrgreen:

Did you already try to connect an other DECT phone to this card?

I have tried the Type I/II card with a similar BT Synergy Dect Phone with the same result.

I tried the phone a few months ago and did get it to register after a number of attempts but after I configured the phone with my Type III/IV card in my desktop it refused to re-register with my Notebook Type I/II card.

The phone has no problem registering with the Type III/IV card.

Could it be a problem with the actual Type I/II card??

Kind regards

Brian

try to change the Phone PIN to 1111. Software 1.31 uses 1111 instead of 0000 with the older versions.

Regards
Naviator

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
jack-mack
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.