VoipBuster Fehlermeldung: Call ended...

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Ushuaia

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hallo!

Ich habe seit Wochen Probleme mit VoipBuster: Ich habe mein Konto wieder aufgeladen, konnte ein oder zwei Gespräche tätigen und danach ging nichts mehr. Jedes Mal wenn ich ins österr. Festnetz oder sonstwohin telefonieren möchte kommt die gleiche Fehlermeldung: "Call ended. The other party ended the call due to an unknown error."
Was soll ich machen? Jetzt habe ich 10 Euro aufgeladen und die Zeit läuft und das Guthaben wird früher oder später ungenutzt verfallen - bin nicht unbedingt glücklich drüber... hat jemand die gleiche Fehlermeldung oder gar eine Lösung für das Problem?
LG Inke

Ich habe auch dasselbe Problem. Ich habe auch FreeCall und voipStunt aufgeladen und ich kann nirgendwo anrufen. Es kommt immer dieselbe "Fehlermeldung" wie bei dir.

Kann uns jemand dabei helfen???

MfG,
Dritan

hallo,
habe das gleche problem. fehlermeldung: "There has been an unknown error. (33)"
kann vielleich jemand helfen...?

also ich habe die hoffnung schon aufgegeben...

dass sich da noch eine lösung ergibt - die 10 euro sind also verschwendet... ich habe betamax auch per post mein problem mitgeteilt und auch meinem ärger dezent luft gemacht dass man via mail nie eine antwort bekommen - aber auch hier hatte ich keinen erfolg. für mich ist voip-buster gestorben.

Also das ist eine Freichheit.:mad: :mad: :mad:
Ich habe auch bis jetzt keine Antwort bekommen. :noidea:

Mein Rat : BENUTZT NIE FREECALL ODER VOIPSTUNT ODER PRODUKTE DIE MIT DER SELBEN FIRMA ZU TUN HABEN.

Hello
First of all I apologise that I don't speak german,but It seems that you have the same problem like I do.
Since the 22 august I cannot make calls with voipcheap I have about 5 euros in my account and I have configured pap2 to use with analog phone>
First I was thinking that the problem was at my moneybookers account and I have contacted them but it was ok
What I did next I have wrote to them through support portal but olso as I found on the internet they also have [email protected] but they never didn't answer me I was in one way their reseller and I stoped.
Next what I did one the second of september I created a new account at internet calls and payed through moneybookers and it hapen same thing I have 10 euros on my account and I cannot make calls a cannot send sms nothing so to the all members please do not register with any betamax services because you will just pay and you cannot use it
I hope that someone will give more information related to betamax products
Again I Apologise that I don't speak German

Regards

First of all, welcome in this forum :)

Second, not everybody speaks German... in fact, German is a horrible language to learn... too many exceptions... possibly only surpassed by Russian :mrgreen: So, English is welcome as well.

Third, ah, yes, your question :) It seems the problems mostly occur with the Betamax softphones, however, not with any VoIP devices (IP phones, VoIP gateways, etc.). Betamax recommended to a friend of mine to upgrade to the latest software as there were some incompatible changes. However, my recommendation is to check using these providers with your favourite VoIP device directly (and a plain phone), so you won't run into such troubles at all.

Personally, I have been using several of the Betamax services concurrently with a number of different devices... there were no significant problems at all... and definitely not systematic problems recurring.

Cheers,
--gandalf.

PS: My girlfriend is the best test for Betamax as she makes plenty of calls to Russian landlines and mobiles every day... I am more into testing German, U.S. and U.K. connectivity... sometimes Arabic countries, Norway and Austria... Everything works fine.

Gandalf
Thanks for your replay I was using the betamax service with linksys pap2 and same thing ocured same problem what I did also test with Cisco Ip phone 7905 series and it's same problem like with pap 2 each time after dialing a new number it disconects ,really I don't know what to do no support from their side no nothing.
Regards E

Hmm... with the PAP2 you were possibly using a STUN server where you should have left that empty...

Presently, I don't have my hands on a 7905 or 7950, so I can't test that...

--gandalf.

Ich habe auch das selbe Problem

ich habe auch ähnliche problem mit andere Kollegen
ich habe 10 EUR gutschrift aber leider kan ich nicht anrufen oder sms schiken.
Fehler meldung ist auch die selbe nämlich;
the other party ended the call due to an unknown error voipbuster
ich werde diese "Otherparty" [entfernt] wenn es alles so weiter gehen wird.Sorry aber ich bin sehr wütend auf diese Betamax....

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.