e164.org and sipgate and +49800

evilbunny

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
As of tonight we no longer publish any sipgate URIs in our zone as a result of them not routing calls, and lack of response.

If anyone out there is willing to route any calls in Germany for free (to +49800 etc) or if there are any problems like this in future please let me know at support at e164 dot org...

evilbunny schrieb:
As of tonight we no longer publish any sipgate URIs in our zone as a result of them not routing calls, and lack of response.

Only sipgate.de or also sipgate.net?

kombjuder schrieb:
Only sipgate.de or also sipgate.net?

I don't think we had sipgate.net urls in the system... In any case we no longer have routes in our zone for +49800 and +49130...

The +49800 did resolve to sipgate.net. Doesn't matter any more because they have been deleted.

I just received this reply from sipgate.

it has come to my attention, that there is currently some confusion
about sip uris as supplied by sipgate. Following up a year old
announcement we discontinued to take unauthenticated traffic on

sip:*@sipgate.de

and will do so shortly on

sip:*@sipgate.at and
sip:*@sipgate.co.uk

However, we still take unauthenticated traffic on

sip:*.sipgate.net

as a community service.

In order not to confuse your and our subscribers I like suggest, you
do not allow to the listing of sipgate.cctld type of sip uris. At your
disposal you may continue to make use of sip:*.sipgate.net to
terminate toll-free traffic.

I don't know of any german toll free numbers, can anyone confirm this?

Ghostwalker schrieb:
Confirmed for toll free numbers in international format ([email protected]). My last check not even two weeks ago was negative (603 Declined). National format ([email protected]) still results in 404 Not Found.

As far as I'm aware, sipgate only support the following:

49800*@sipgate.net
49130*@sipgate.net
800*@sipgate.net

Note: 800 is +800 or international toll free numbers, which aren't always accepted from all areas, I'm still trying to find such a number on the net to verify they route this.

Also is anyone able to test +49130 numbers?

+49130 has been completely shut down and replaced by +49800.
http://www.com-com.de/0800.htm lists some +800: +800-80040800 (Suisse "Nebenverdienstzentrale"), +800-17777777 (Mercedes 24h mobility hotline), +800-00490049 (T-Com Calling Card) and others.
Edit: Mercedes and T-Com numbers: 503 service unavailable, while [email protected] works (T-Com consumer hotline).

Ghostwalker schrieb:
+49130 has been completely shut down and replaced by +49800.
http://www.com-com.de/0800.htm lists some +800: +800-80040800 (Suisse "Nebenverdienstzentrale"), +800-17777777 (Mercedes 24h mobility hotline), +800-00490049 (T-Com Calling Card) and others.
Edit: Mercedes and T-Com numbers: 503 service unavailable, while [email protected] works (T-Com consumer hotline).

I tried all 3 +800 numbers and none of them worked via sipgate.net, but they all worked via public.sip.magrathea.net...

As for +49130, how long has it been since it was made redundant?

evilbunny schrieb:
I tried all 3 +800 numbers and none of them worked via sipgate.net, but they all worked via public.sip.magrathea.net...

As for +49130, how long has it been since it was made redundant?
I browsed the archives to find out that 0130 is discontinued from Jan 1st, 2001 ;)

http://www.teltarif.de/nl/n86.html article 9.

jo

Another update for everyone.

Apparently sipgate are no longer providing unauthenticated calls to their subscribers, they are merely providing unauthenticated toll free calls for +49800 and +800.

The person emailing me was going to look into the problem with the +800 call problem as that should be working.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.