Problem with Voip config, please help

metrichye

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi, I'm Richard from Hungary.
I've got a problem configuring the HorstBox, I wonder if anyone could help me. My German is very poor so that's why I'm writing in English.

I work for an IT shop for a a few months in Hungary, but we also bulid networks for companies as well. We've bought a HorstBox DVA-G3342SB for one of this networks, because we thought, that it might work as a pbx. But my boss now thinks, that an external software is needed to be used to make it work (Nero Sippstar, or 3cx phonesystem). I don't think so. My oppinion is that it could be possible to configure it to make it work, but I'm not able to find a manual in English :(

I'm confused, and don't know, if it's possible, that only voip phones and computers are connected to RJ-45 ports (with a 24 port switch), and 1 analog fax, but the voip phone has to have a number, to be called.
The company has their own numbers and they don't want to change them.
How can I associate analog numbers to the voip phones? But if they make a call, is it possible, that it goes through voip to make it cheaper? I think maybe it is called inbound phone number, I'm not sure.

Please somebody help me, and write a step by step guide!

Thanks for all

VoIP Config

Dear Richard,

could you please drop me an email and I will make sure that you get an answer.

BR
Asterisk007 :D

Dear Asterisk007,

it would be very nice if you would pass on information about the HorstBox here in the forum instead of in a private conversation.

Thanks!

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.