speedport W 501V frage.

tehpariss

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello,

As I am not German, I talk English to you people. I am a student and I moved to Germany a few weeks ago. As I did need to get an internet connection, I did go to the T-Online (T-Com) shop over here in my town and I did order my internet. A few days later I received my Router (Speedport W 501V).

As I am trying to download things with by torrent (uTorrent, Bitcomet etc) I need to open a port on my router, but I really have no idea how to do it.

I did search a lot on google as well, but I can't find anything.

uTorrent gave me this url http://www.portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Utor/Utorindex.htm but I can't find my router on it. Please, does someone has the same problem and found the solution? Please help me.

Even if you don't speak enough English to explain it to me, post it in German, I will let some of my students translate it for me.

Please someone, I am desperated.:noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

welcome to ip-phone-forum.de

sorry for the late reply, your post is a little displaced.
we have a subforum for the tcom products
better place your next postings regarding the W501 there.

the tcom firmware isn't such comfortable, as the one from manufactor, avm.
all you have to do is to translate and read this posting and build your own firmware for your W501.
after flashing the selfmade firm, you'll have complete opportunity to open the ports you need verry comfortable or if you like by udpnp.

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
jack-mack
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.