How became reseller of Betamax

alredy

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi.
I'm form Ukraine. I want to lauch site where one of the services will be redeem of Betamax account. Ukraine is restricted for paypal, also not many have credit cards. So, on the site there will be ability to buy vouchers wich more typical e-currecies for Ukraine and Russia.

I was on Betamax site, but there's no info about resellers' policy. Can anybody help me with this or tell where can i find needed info.

thx for all ;)

P.s. The same shit with Rapidshare. So i also ask to help with it.

Yes, unfortunately you can only find little info on the betamax websites (e.g. voipcheap.com).

Sign in with your username and password.
Then choose "Buy credit" --> "Voip Resellers"
Now you can see a page with a list of Voip-Resellers. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. There you'll find a link which says "How do i become a Voip Reseller".

On the following page you will get this information:

How do I become a reseller.

Resellers can only top up their account via Banktransfer, WesternUnion, Ukash and iDeal payments. Therefore, to qualify for the VoipCheap reseller program, you have to have made at least one successful payment via one of above.

Hope this helps!

patrick

Thx a lot, patrick82. Have i understand correctly, that i need to transfer them money via Banktransfer, WesternUnion, Ukash and iDeal payments and then i can became a reseller of Betamax? It's very bad, that there's no manual there.
Also maybe someone can advice me, where seek solutions with Rapishare.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
sqonk
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.