Annex A Firmware

Blaniti

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Ich hoffe ich hab in meiner suche hier im BOard nicht einfach was übersehen, aber ich suche eine Möglichkeit um ein Speedport w500 in Frankreich betreiben zu können (Also Annex A fähige Firmware ;))

Oder gibt es einfach eine Möglichkeit das umzustellen? Wenn ja wo? ;)

Hoffentlich kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
firmware annex A

Sorry, I don't speek german and french at all.
The firmware with annex A you can download as AH4021 device firmware from Alice (France) VoIP provider's WEB site. It is for the same hardware as speedport W500v, but VoIP protocol is diferent. If you can't find it in internet, feel free to send me an e-mail ([email protected]) and I will send you in return such firmware.
Good luck
Tadeusz (Warsaw/Poland)

Speedport W500V annex A firmware with SIP

Hi everyone,
I've found recently link for NB9W VoIP router firmware. It looks pretty simillar to Hitachi AH4021 firmware -SP W500V is a clone of AH4021- and uploaded it to my SP W500V. It works!!!
All the settings on the configuration page are almost the same as for AH4021, except VoIP settings that are now SIP instead of useless MGCP.
I couldn't synchronise the modem to ADSLAM (probably my ADSL line is poor).
If anyone can sucessfuly synchronise his SP W500V with such firmware I'll be glad. The link to NB9W firmware download below:
http://netcomm.loggedongroup.com/__data/assets/file/0009/10341/NB9W_15-58_5570.bin
Bye

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.