Thomson 780WL->Incoming pstn calls not routed from FX0 to FXS1 or FXS2

jeffmacgyver

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi VoIP dudes,

jeffmacgyver VoIP-newbie here.

When I make external calls from pstn to my speedtouch 780WL at home, the calls are not routed from Thomson 780WL FXO (pstn port) to the FXS1 and FXS2.

How can I realize that functionality? :noidea: VoIP 2 VoIP works great though.

Of course, the FXO is connected to pstn port on splitter and analog phone connected to FXS1. Configuration for my VoIP number is for FXS1 and FXS2 (all).

mucho danke 4 any help.....

Are you sure that your cable used for PSTN is ok?

Yes, double-checked all cables. FW version (forgot to note in previous post) is 6.2F (Germany). ISP is Arcor. VoIP Provider is Hallotel.

My ST780iWL is working well with PSTN - Calls without any problem.

Please post the section [ voice.ini ] of the SpeedTouch configuration (user.ini) without passwords or send it to me as PN. I will check the entrys if there is something wrong. Otherwise I think that there is a technical defect.

Normally, PSTN - Calls are routed to the FXS1 & FXS2 - Ports if the Router is switched off as well. This is a physical solution.

Seems it was a hardware problem (defect port). THx for the help and tips dude.

Seems it was a hardware problem (defect port). THx for the help and tips dude.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.