Qsc Modem

luk47

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
DSLMODEM THOMPSON : SpeedTouch 605s

This is my actuel MODEM from QSC and I wish to connect a landline(Festnetz) to this Modem.
Could someone help me ,the guys from QSC SHOP have not been able to provide anything helpfull.

Thank you

:mad: :mad: :confused:

Hey Luk,

QSC offers data services only - no voice services. The SpeedTouch 605s is just a modem with a router. No VoIP/ATA function available with that device. So should look for a VoIP adapter to be connected with your SpeedTouch 605s.

regards
C.

Hi Carli

Many thanks for your answer.

Could you please suggest me which VoIP adapter will configurate best with my SpeedTOUCH 65s?

I did take a look at Sipura spa 2000 and AVM FRITZ!Box Fon 5050,now follower 5051, and i ask myself being on VoIP :QSC Ipfonie Privat
Provider:Q-DSL Home 1526 Flat
Modem: SpeedTouch65s
what will be the best products to get me a clear cut Voice service ?

Best Regards,
LUK

Viel Danke für Ihre Antwort
Bitte können Sie mir vorschlagen welche VoIP adapter passt dann genaue zu SpeedTouch65s?

Da ich nutze VoIP: Qsc Ipfonie Privat
Provider:Q-DSL Home 1526 Flat
Modem:SpeedTouch65s
welche geräte wurden Sie mich empfohlen?

Ich bedanke mich nochmals bei Ihnen, Carli

MFG,
LUK

Hi Luk,

I think almost any VoIP adapter/ATA might work with the SpeedTouch. A recent FritzBox Fon might do a good job. The Sipura/Linksys SPAs are very powerfull but a lot more complicated to configure.

I would recommend an FBF 5140 (without WLAN) or an FBF 7170 (with WLAN) because they are easy to configure and you have additional LAN ports (because the Speedtouch has only one).
But keep in mind that you cannot use the internal modem of most ATAs (including the FBF) so you have to configure the ATA to use an existing internet connection and forward some ports to the ATA in the router (but that's another forum thread).

kr
C.

hi carli

Many thanks again.

I will look up these two products and see what I get

Have a nice day

LUK

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.