Verifiing calls not working on e164.org

henkiepenkie

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Verifiing calls not working

Hello,

Although i appreciate that you want only working numbers in your database, i have some troubles now. I hava Asterisk 1.4.11 installed. If i make a anum record over iax it works, but making one in sip does not work, even though the telephones are ringing on this side. I have already sent a mail to e164.org, but did not get a reply. So while a wanted to play around a bit with the numbers, I'm left with ( almost ) nothing now.:(

I hope this gets fixed.:cool:

Henk

Henk,

I moved your post to a new thread. Seems to be a special problem, which doesn't match the topic of evilbunny's thread.

I fear, we need some more information on your problem. Did you try to reach the SIP URIs you've tried to register with e164.org from outside your network? What kind of number? PSTN, mobile, VoIP-only ...

jo

There has been some reports that some versions of trixbox doesn't work with our probe because we set the RTP IP to 127.0.0.1 because we don't deal with it at present.

I'm wondering if this is a particular asterisk version causing these problems, at present we're shifting things around, please see my next post about that for more details.

Evilbunny,

Thanks. After several days of trying it started working again tonight. I am using Trixbox 2.3.0.2 and a script from script-trix.us to repair all broken parts.

Thanks for a great service.:D

Henk

What and how did you fix this problem specifically?

I really don't know. Last week i started playing with enum again. At that moment i used Trixbox with the latest Asteris 1.2 version and i could not get it to work. Phones ringing but your site saying that it got an error 504. Last sunday O upgraded to Asterisk 1.4.11 and had the same problem. Yesterday evening without changing anything ( Is that true - No, I changed my Host file yesterday ) After that i tried again and than it worked. ( I had also something in it like 127.0.0.1 hjm.mydyndns.org )
Maybe that was the problen?

Thanks again.

Well we haven't changed anything either.

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
realbluethunder
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.