FBF7170 - 29.04.49: Anrufbeantworter too simple - need IVR - is * the solution?

treanus

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hallo,

sorry my German is not sufficient enough to write understandable questions. If anyone wants to answer in German, that is OK, since I understand 90% of it...

I'm very happy with my FBF so far, connecting to adsl, having 3 incomming/outgoing MSN isdn numbers (FON 1 to 3), and one "internetrufnummer"...

I've also tried to use the new inbuilt "anrufbeatworter" with success.

I NOW WANT TO GO ONE STEP FURTHER:
I want the anrufbeantworter to pick up the phone on one isdn MSN number, than play an "ansage" and than perform a "rufumleitung" to an external number, either using the ougoing isdn line, or using the sip connection.

QUESTIONS:
1/ Do I need asterisk to do this? Or, can the current default "anrufbeatworter" be hacked to do this?
2/ If I need asterisk, how to proceed? I've been reading most of the forum last couple of days, struggled a bit to get * installed, since the missing libresolv.so.0 library, but this can be worked around. I guess I need to edit /var/tmp/asterisk/extensions.conf, /var/tmp/asterisk/sip.conf, and make my own voicemail.conf? But I have to admit I'm a bit lost here... how to proceed?

Thanks for any advice...

Stefan.

@treanus
1) Once the FBF has control of the incoming call ( e.g. responding with a message ), I doubt that there will be an easy and comfortable way to get control back and forward the phone to another number.
Asterisk would for sure be a good option to do this at a fairly reasonable effort.

2) If you decide to go the asterisk route, then I suggest that you slightly adapt the voicemail set-up example that is provided in the default extensions.conf file, rather than using the app_voicemail.so module!
Reason being: What you are looking for appears to be more like an IVR functionality but a "vanilla" Voicemail implementation.

Regards
dynamic

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.