Problems with sipgate

baseman007

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,

I have registered my SL75 with sipgate.co.uk, but after updating the phone's firmware to the latest 01.000.54, I have trouble connecting the phone to my sipgate account. When I reboot the phone to start with my sipgate account, it takes time to connect to the account after it has connected with my router, and sometimes I have to reboot once more for it to connect. I didn't had the same problem with the previous firmware, but with this latest firmware I also noticed some new settings, which maybe need to be set correct according to my sipgate account.
I have also problems with incoming calls from UK to my sipgate.co.uk account, sometimes the calls go through, but mostly it doesn't and the caller just hears a constant beep.
And one last thing, if I can ask it here. I have activated sipgate333, where I have used all the minutes before the expire date. Can I then activate sipgate333 again at once or do I have to wait after the expire date. Because when I try activating it again, it just comes up with the following error: The code you entered cannot be used until the free minutes of your current special tariff expire or are used up. (185). I should then be able to activate another sipgate333 when the previous is used up, but the previous one in my account says it is still active. Is it possible to deactive the sipgate333?

Thanks for your time and sorry for the long english post, but I will appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance from baseman007

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.