Asterisk auf 7140 39.04.47: keine audio (no audio) [eng]

ramik

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
[i started to learn german reading this forum, but better english]

After i updated to firmware 39.04.47 on my 7140 annex A english version, the asterisk doesn't work anymore as expected, it run, i can hear audio of others, but they don't hear me, also the moh (Music-On-Hold) test doesn't work anymore. the echo test (80) i hear the other part giving instructions, but i don't hear my self...

is there something new in the new firmware that need to be fixed to make asterisk work again?

Did you try to do a complete clean re-install of Asterisk, after your upgrade ?

Not sure, if this is going to resolve the issue but it'll at least exclude the Asterisk Installation as a source of the problem.

Regards
dynamic

i tried a reinstall, and for a moment it seemed to have worked, but only locally, when i'm on the same network.
when i connect from work to my home network with openVPN, and connect the sjPhone sip client to home, it doesn't work as before, one-way audio.

But it seems that i solved it by using IAX client, connects and echo test works.

@ramik
Why do you use VPN for connecting via the internet.
You could do without VPN and directly connect through Port 5060 ( or any other Port, that you have forwarded and have your Asterisk listening on ) to your Asterisk.

The default configuration files include an example, as to how this could look like.

Regards
dynamic

i tried to do so when i was trying to connect with sip, but i was unable to make it work, as the remote computer is also behind a nat and it might complicate things.

anyway, it is working with vpn, ok there will be an overhead of data to transfer, and time to encrype/decrypt packages, but it is enough for my needs, and secure :)

@ramik
Good to hear, that everything is working now.
What was the problem and what was done to resolve ... may be of interest for others in the forum, too ;-) ?

btw. connecting without VPN should work, too, but VPN for sure is much safer :)

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Keine Mitglieder online.

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
ipeee
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.