Help foe 02 router (p2602 hwn-d7a) firmware

redocili

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
hi to all

i have bricked my router upgrading the firmware...

i need a copy of original firmware...does anybady can dump it form the router (aod.1 or aof.2 version)

can be made by tftp command or by a serial cable in the bootbase debug menu

thanks to all

hi to all

i have tried with success to upgrade my old P2602hwl-67 (aol verison) in the p2602hwl-61c version by updating the firmware (from annex b to annex a used here in Italy)....with serial cable with the featurebit tip to upload a different firmware...

i got the p2602hwn-d7a (o2 router) some time ago ago and i tried the same to upgdate the router to annex a with the -d1a firmware....but with no luck

does anybody if someone get success to make sonething similar?
And i can't recover the router to its original state (neither with the Z pressing at bootup...i can make a recovery upload but i get a signature error even if is a backup of original firmware....or a excetpion error...)

Does anybody can help me to recover the router pls?

Thanks

i have tried to put the backup i have made of the firmware

i got this...

Bootbase Version: V1.07 | 7/31/2006 18:30:00
RAM: Size = 32768 Kbytes
FLASH: AMD 64M *1

frist image are empty or crash.
second image are empty or crash.
signature error!
Download firmware...
Starting XMODEM upload (CRC mode)....
CCC

frist image are empty or crash.
second image are empty or crash.
signature error!
Download firmware...
CC
received = 370400
Erasing.............................................................
start programing................................................................
................................................................................
................................................................................
OK

Don't know the size of romfile!!
Restore default Romfile fail, ret = 0xFFFFFFFC
Exception occured!
EPC = 0x94014620
CAUSE = 0x30808008
STATUS = 0x10007C03
$RA= 0x94014620

pressing the D key at bootup i got this...

Download firmware -> bootext.ram
C

what can i do now?

is this a recovery upload for the bootbase? Can i change the bootbase with this?

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.