Was ist x-dnc (als 2. Eintrag bei e164.org)?

Jürgen B.

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hallo Forum!

Zwei meiner Telefonnummern habe ich bei e164.arpa und e164.org registriert, mit Verweis auf sip:[email protected]

Heute habe ich den Verweis beider Nummern geändert auf sip:[email protected]

ENUM funktioniert auf beiden Nummern nach wie vor. Nur habe ich nach der Domainänderung beim Nachsehen auf http://enumquery.com/details/e164.org

einen mysteriösen zweiten Eintrag gefunden:

service:
x-dnc
address:
data:text/plain;charset=utf-8;base64,MkA0Xg==
(das Ende habe ich sicherheitshalber ein wenig verändert)

Wenn man draufklickt, passiert nicht viel (Website kann nicht angezeigt werden).

Was könnte das sein? Die Website von e164.org schweigt sich darüber aus und zeigt mir auch keinen zweiten Eintrag an, und im Dialog "Edit my enum entry" gibt es kein Protokoll namens dnc oder x-dnc. Also kann ich den Eintrag nicht einmal löschen.

Vermutlich kein Grund zur Panik, trotzdem vielen Dank für Eure Tipps an einen VoIP-Anfänger.

Thank you, evilbunny,

i'm new to enum and therefore i didn't find your wiki yet. The entry is all right, i just wondered how there can be a second entry on enumquery.com, but not at your "edit your enum entry" dialogue.

Best regards,
Jürgen

@ evilbunny:

Another miracle: In my browser, i stored the enumqueries of my telephone numbers as favourites.

Is it intended that each time when i click on these favorites, the sequence of the sip entry and the x-dnc entry changes? :confused: Unbelievable but true: One click, first sip and second x-dnc, second click vice versa, and so on. That is confusing. Obviously, i am swapping the sequence of the entries just by refreshing the enumquery. And probably anyone can do the same without a password.

This is not only mysterious, but it might also cause a problem for the function of the enum entry itself. As i read somewhere in this forum, any Fritzbox with enabled enum lookup will only read the first entry of the enum registred phone number, and ignore all further entries. Therefore, the sip entry must always remain in the first line.

As it seems, anybody can manipulate my sequence of entries, as long as i have a x-dnc record. Will this record disappear when i put my "do-not-call"-settings to "accept every call"?

Kind regards,
Jürgen

Problem solved

by setting the preference of the sip entry from 10 to 5.

If only everything could be that easy.... ;)

i'm new to enum and therefore i didn't find your wiki yet. The entry is all right, i just wondered how there can be a second entry on enumquery.com, but not at your "edit your enum entry" dialogue.

There is a specific page to modify the Do Not Call preferences, rather than the general enum entries.

Is it intended that each time when i click on these favorites, the sequence of the sip entry and the x-dnc entry changes? :confused: Unbelievable but true: One click, first sip and second x-dnc, second click vice versa, and so on. That is confusing. Obviously, i am swapping the sequence of the entries just by refreshing the enumquery. And probably anyone can do the same without a password.

Ummm I have no idea what you are doing exactly, but it sounds like you are book marking a page that updates something.

Yes, the page was

http://enumquery.com/lookup?e164=+491234567890&source=form

where 1234567890 stands for my phone number. This was bookmarked for both numbers concerned. Every new loading of the site swapped the sequence, as long as the preference for both, sip and x-dnc entry, was 10. By setting the sip preference lower, the problem was solved.

Yes, the page was

http://enumquery.com/lookup?e164=+491234567890&source=form

where 1234567890 stands for my phone number. This was bookmarked for both numbers concerned. Every new loading of the site swapped the sequence, as long as the preference for both, sip and x-dnc entry, was 10. By setting the sip preference lower, the problem was solved.

Well yes, that's why preference exists for. DNS shouldn't be relied on to have the order returned in the same way at every request. DNS is supposed to rotate the order so it was working as it was supposed to as far as I can tell.

Then everything is fixed. Thanks for your help. :p

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.