VOIP ATA connected on Speedtouch 780WL to use specific PPPoE interface

babylonx

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello

I would like some help with something I'm trying to do.

I have a Speedtouch 780WL (that is also an VOIP ATA) that is preconfigured by my SIP provider to support Internet and Voice services. It was set up with two PPPoE interfaces. The first one is called Internet and is available through the 4 ethernet ports and the second one is called Voice and is internally used from the Telephony service that this router has. This interface is not accessible through the ethernet ports of course.

What I want to do is to connect my old Fritz Box 7050 to the Speedtouch 780WL through ethernet but it should use the Voice PPPoE interface to login to the SIP server and not the Internet interface.

Speedtouch has a LOT of telnet commands and even though I have some experience with networking setup, I don't know how to do this.

So to conclude:
-I want to detach the Voice interface from the routers Telephony service
-I want to attach it to one ethernet port or MAC address or internal IP address or any other way that I can use to make it available to the external Voip ATA!

Any one that knows how to configure a Speedtouch through telnet could possibly help me.

I would really appreciate it if you could!

Thank you in advance!

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.