Optipoint 410 Std - SIP registration problem

kangyooni

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello,

Sorry for writing in english, but I think this is the only forum I can find any support...

OptiPoint 410 Standard, primary for CorNet, upgraded to SIP V7 4.1.0. Everything works well but cannot solve a big problem - telephone registers to SIP just once.
Q.: How to convince him to invoke registration every eg. minute or 10 minutes? At this moment, phone cannot be reached after the Registration time expires or the NAT session expires in the router. I can make calls however.
I've run a SIP sniffer and confirmed the phone does not send anything after once registered.

What I had done:
- configured Registar / Server / Gateway and (later) OBP,
- experimented with Registration Timer
- in Security - set Connectivity check interval to 30s
- set keepalive to 30s (in network config)
- set DMZ on the router, so the Optipoint is available from the internet
I believe all above settings are correct (IP, ports, etc).

Thanks in advance for all your support.

Q.: How to convince him to invoke registration every eg. minute or 10 minutes?

How about setting the registration timer to a value lower than 10minutes? ;-)

But this would only help if the server does not overstrike the expire-tag.

Tried... I set to 60s, when registering the Optipoint sent 72s then and the server overwrote to 120s. Anyway the phone never tries to register again, neither after 60, 72, not 120 seconds.

But... could you take a look at http://more.voip-sip.info/index.php/SIP_V6.0_optiPoint_compatibility ?
It says I need to have Part Number S30817-S7203-A101-X where X >= 12. Just saw mine is 9 - so seems "not compatible". Can it be the reason? But after all, it works almost perfectly with only this small "bug".

Regards,

OK SOLVED!
Sorry for bothering you. Tried with another provider and tadaam! Works perfectly!
I have no idea why was not working, that provider was proven-good working with all equipment from PAP2, Fritz to such exotic as Korean Unidata and multiple registrations...

Anyway thank you~~

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.