Asterisk config file overwritten

Phil111

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi All,

I have a DTMF issue with and ISDN EXTERN ACCESS. I found that zapata.conf should be modified by modifying faxdetect to both instead of no for DTMF to be detected.

I have made the modification but sometimes after the config file is overwritten.

What happens ?

Thank you for your help.

Every time you change telephony parameters on the web pages, the config files will be rewritten. The same is true for a reboot.
To make your changes permanent, you either need a modified version of the distribution or you might install an addon which restores your own config after a reboot.
In any case, as long as your config resides in the standard config pathes, you must refrain from using the admin web pages, at least as far as phone config is concerned.

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
jack-mack
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.