[Problem] Draytek 2960 with VDSL and Fritz 7340

mennom

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
All

I have searched the web and tried different downloads of images for the Fritzbox but still no success in building a PPPoE connection from the Draytek to the Fritzbox. I am using now Freetz stable 2.0 and have all the things to off and the modem has a sync on the DSL but when draytek wants to dial the PPPoE connection it gives 2 errors Time out waiting for PADO packets and unable to complete PPPoE discovery.

I have the Vlan tagging 6 in my case set on the PPPoE but still no success, i feel i am close here but still no success. Maybe you guys have any ideas to have my external IP on the Draytek and have the Fritz as a modem only. I do not care about all the other features so if you have any idea let me know.

Menno

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Keine Mitglieder online.

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
PauSchmitz
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.