klingeltöne selbst gemacht , für profis

ganjamen

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
hab gerade ne beschreibung zum grandstream budgetone gefunden mit der man angebolich seine eigenen klingeltöne selbst definieren kann

zu finden auf dieser seite :

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Budgetone
habs nochmal rauskopiert.

interessant wird auch das Grandstream konfigurationsprogramm sein für dein einen oder anderen.

Configuration
Stephen R. Besch created a general purpose configuration utility for the GS phones to

* Generates files from scratch (using MAC), from HTML config listing, or by directly downloading from the phone.
* Does multiple simulteneous edits.
* Can reboot as many or as few phones at a time as you like.

The zipped install package can be downloaded from http://asterisk.4gurus.org/ (cache) -or- http://linuxbio.med.buffalo.edu/php/GSConfigure.php (cache)

Custom ringtones
It is a fact that there are two hardware revisions of the phone, which they call "Rev A" and "Rev B." Only "Rev B" phones are able to use ringtones, so those who have the older model are wasting their time trying to use them.
Apparently an upcoming firmware release will reveal which version is on a given phone. In general, I was told, the matte-finish ones are Rev B, and the shiny ones are Rev A.

Firmware 1.0.4.68
I decided to write a perl program to read a uLaw stream on standard input and create a suitable header, writing the result to an output file.

It can be found at http://www.softins.co.uk/makering.pl.txt (cache). Save and rename to makering.pl. Usage is described in the file, but here is an example:
sox inputfile -r 8000 -c 1 -t ul - rate | makering.pl ring1.bin
(try using /usr/share/sounds/phone.wav for the inputfile). After putting the ringN.bin file into /tftpboot and rebooting my phone, amazingly enough it works! I now have a new ringtone.

Firmware 1.0.5.0

* When creating the audio file make sure that it is called ring.bin. Later on rename this to ring1.bin or ring2.bin or ring3.bin when preparing the TFTP upload.
* Updated makering.pl script

Individual ring tones for each phone
I have just successfully got the TFTP file remapping to work such that I can have unique ringtone files for each and every extension. I added the following to my server_args line in the xinetd configuration for TFTP:

-m /home/asterisk/grandstream/ringmap.cfg

Now the entire line reads:

server_args = -v -s /home/asterisk/grandstream -u asterisk -m /home/asterisk/grandstream/ringmap.cfg

(There is no line break in the actual file!). When debugging, you can use more "v"'s in the verbosity option. Then, in the TFTP root, I add the file "ringmap.cfg", with access rights set to 660 (so that the TFTP server won't serve the file up). That file contains the following line:

ri ring(.)\.bin ring\1_\i

This tells TFTP to replace any file requests that look like "ringx.bin" with ringx_yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy, where yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy is the phone's IP address. So, for example, if 192.168.10.100 requests ring1.bin, TFTP will get ring1_192.168.10.100 and serve it up as ring1.bin, effectively lying to the phone. Then you only have to generate your ring files and place them in the TFTP root folder with access rights 664. Works like a charm!
--Stephen R. Besch

War mir klar, dass dies mal ein Thema wird. In irgend einem anderen Thread hatte betateilchen ja schon was von einegedeutschter Telefonnummeransage als Kundenauftrag erzählt. Meine Frage:
Ab welcher Linux-Version ist sox verfügbar (hab hier noch einige ältere Linux-Versionen liegen)?
Gibt es irgend eine Chance was unter Windows zu "basteln" ?
Wenn ich das Ganze richtig verstanden habe besteht so ein ring.bin-File aus einem Header gefolgt von einer oder eventuell mehreren Sounddateien. Weiss jemand welch Dateiformat für die Sounddateien benutzt wird? Oder muss ich jetzt doch mal wieder ein Linux-System aufbauen?

Du benötigst eigentlich nur ein sox-Paket für Deine Linux-Distribtuion. Welche hast Du denn?

Hab mal nachgeschaut .. ne DVD mit Suse Linux 7.0....

Da sollte sox dabeigewesen sein, habe die CDs leider grad nicht da. Aber wie auch immer - guckst Du unter http://sox.sourceforge.net/ und ziehst Dir die Sourcen und setzt ein "make all" an ...
Unter ftp://dl.sf.net/s/so/sox/ gibt's auch ein paar ältere Versionen als Quellcode.

Danke für die Info's ... also darf ich mich doch mal wieder mit Linux beschäftigen ...
Macht schon mal vorsichtshalber eine Rubrik für Linuxfragen auf... :lol:
hab zuletzt vor 3 Jahren damit gearbeitet.... oder soll ich dann lieber das Forum wechseln? :arrow:

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
realbluethunder
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.