Siemens optiPoint 400 problem?

baseband

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I just get a Siemens optiPoint 400 SIP phone. Three problems occours.

1-i connect it properly to my LAN and give electricity but no dial tone is coming. is everything alright?

2- i can make settings either with keypad or with web gui ( <ip number>:8085 ) But not registered my SIP server. (This server is on my LAN) i gave it an ip address, and enter gateway and mask. Is anything i overlook?

3- Sometimes it is rebooting itself and about it's repating about in 1-2 minutes untill i plug off RJ-45 cable and plug it again.

Please write your answers in english, i don't know german.
Thank you.

optiPoint 400 SIP phone

Hi.

1) dial tone will be applied only if you have registered successfully to your proxy / server. If this is not the case, you will see the IP adress alternating with "no server" message in the display.

2) For the server (which one are you using?) you have to enter the SIP registrar / proxy addresses first. This should be in the Web admin under the "SIP environment" menue item.

3) As far as I remember, the reboot occurs only if some basics are not set. I suggest to make sure you have a valid IP address first (try a PING), then set SIP settings. Which application version are you running (you find this under "General information" on the Web Admin. Should be SIP V2.3 or V2.4.

regards
mysip

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
broekar
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.

IPPF im Überblick

Neueste Beiträge