[GEKLÄRT] SNOM 190 - kurzfristige Unterbrechung bei 2. Anruf

Cybermaze

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I hope it is ok to post in english, as the forum supports english as well as german.

I have a question regarding snom 190 that I hoped you knew the answer too. We are a danish banking company who is currently testing snom 190 phones. However we have come across an issue we are not what to do about.

When there is a conversation open on the snom 190 and another person calls the telephone, the telephone is set up to forward the call. Thats working fine. However as the call comes in, we experience a pause in the ongoing conversation which is quite annoying. It is about one second in length, but that is more than enough to be annoying.

Writing snom is a slow process, so I tried to post here as well.

We use firmware version 3.44. Would an firmware upgrade eleminate the problem? Have any of you experienced the same? Is it an option that needs to be changed to fix the problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

3.44 is really outdated. There are too many bugs in that firmwareversion.

You can always find latest firmware versions for all phones here:
http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/forum/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=54

Always keep in mind that the firmware of the 190 consists of 3 parts:
-r (ramdisk)
-l (linux)
-j (application)
So you have to install these 3 firmwareparts one by one.

The latest so called stable versions are
http://snom.com/firmware.html?&L=0#snom190
3.56m-j
3.14-r
So you should at least upgrade to those versions

But I would try 3.60b-j which is the latest firmware line of SNOM 190 (which is also used in SNOM 360). There will be no further developement under 3.5xxx. If you occur errors with 3.60b-j try 3.56x-j instead. But always update to 3.21-r and 3.20-l and always perform a factory reset after upgrading/downgrading firmware.

Hi Danish bank,

welcome to the club of SNOM telephone alpha and beta versions testers

Thank you for your help.

We are currently testing version 3.60b.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.