SOLVED after activation ENUM-lookup not possible to use...

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

tommmy.leee

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
hello everybody,
i was very satisfied with dus.net 'cause i could use for outgoing calls without registration.
after activation announced ENUM-lookup not possible to use "by call" without registration in registrar anymore. does anyone have the same problem?
the question: is there any another german VoIP provider which allows to do outgoing calls to PSTN (surely not too expensive!) without being registered in registrar?
the thing is that my device (SPA-3000) supports the only one VoIP account for incoming calls and i use it for POTS-number in NYC, so even if i register in VoIP2 the account from dus.net it does not work 'cause it rejects the INVITE whith STANAPHONE's credentials.
thank you!
best regards,
tommmy.leee

Re: after activation ENUM-lookup not possible to use "b

tommmy.leee schrieb:
hello everybody,
i was very satisfied with dus.net 'cause i could use for outgoing calls without registration.
after activation announced ENUM-lookup not possible to use "by call" without registration in registrar anymore. does anyone have the same problem?
the question: is there any another german VoIP provider which allows to do outgoing calls to PSTN (surely not too expensive!) without being registered in registrar?
the thing is that my device (SPA-3000) supports the only one VoIP account for incoming calls and i use it for POTS-number in NYC, so even if i register in VoIP2 the account from dus.net it does not work 'cause it rejects the INVITE whith STANAPHONE's credentials.
thank you!
best regards,
tommmy.leee

so is there any another german VoIP provider which allows to do outgoing calls to PSTN (surely not too expensive!) without being registered in registrar?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

why do you think there would be a german provider which gives you pstn calls for free?! :?: actually that's there business model or how else should they make money with their services?

as a hint i would suggest you to have a look at this page 1899.com. right now they are offering free call to german, uk, canada and us pstn networks. but neither me nor somebody else knows for how long....

have fun!

JohnnyT

johnnyt, es geht ihm nicht um kostenlose calls in deutschland. es geht darum, das er früher über dus.net telefonieren konnte, ohne dass sein account eingelogt war.desweiteren kann man im spa3000 zwei voip anbieter eintragen, aber nur einen anrufen.

@tommmy, you can register dus.net at voip2 and then make outgoing calls. but you can not get calls from pstn at your dus.net account then.

Baracuda schrieb:
johnnyt, es geht ihm nicht um kostenlose calls in deutschland. es geht darum, das er früher über dus.net telefonieren konnte, ohne dass sein account eingelogt war.desweiteren kann man im spa3000 zwei voip anbieter eintragen, aber nur einen anrufen.

@tommmy, you can register dus.net at voip2 and then make outgoing calls. but you can not get calls from pstn at your dus.net account then.

@johnnyt:
thanks i'll take a look... surely it wasnt mean to get free call service at all, see Baracuda's comment....

@Baracude:
tried out - does not work cause when i call then my credentials from Line1 are inserted into FROM and dus.net refuses the call. another way around, if i register my dus.net at Line1 (what is useless for me to have it for incoming calls) then i can make my outgoing calls through dus.net surely (because in FROM stands smth like "[email protected]" what is accepted by dus.net's gateway) BUT then i miss my POTS line in NYC - stupid Sipura forgot to implement forwarding VoIP2 calls (registered under PSTNLine) to FXS (telephone) port...
ok i complained to dus.net and they promised to so something by end of this week - so let's see...
nevertheless, thank you for answering here.

what else provider offers calling _without_ being registered AND without having in FROM the respective to this provider URI?

thank you!

ups, hatte ic wohl etwas fehl verstanden...sorry!

hoffe dein problem wird gelöst!

greetz

JohnnyT

i think you have to register dus.net at voip2 just that dus.net is registered. then paste youre account data at GW2 (eg.). edit your dialplan to use 2# to reach GW2. so to make a call over dus.net dial 2# you get a dial tone and thats it, i hope :)

Baracuda schrieb:
i think you have to register dus.net at voip2 just that dus.net is registered. then paste youre account data at GW2 (eg.). edit your dialplan to use 2# to reach GW2. so to make a call over dus.net dial 2# you get a dial tone and thats it, i hope :)

well definitely what i tried to do ;-)
the problem is (as dus.net supportman's explained) that supplied credentials (what you put under GW1..GW2 - combination of UID and PSW) is lost by their gateway at all during ENUM lookup and after the ENUM lookup has taken its place, the gateway can identify you _ONLY_ by your IP (comparing to what registrar has) and your SIP-URI in FROM... so that's actually a bug and i hope they would fix it soon as promised...

PROBLEM SOLVED by dus.net itself

tommmy.leee schrieb:
Baracuda schrieb:

well definitely what i tried to do ;-)
the problem is (as dus.net supportman's explained) that supplied credentials (what you put under GW1..GW2 - combination of UID and PSW) is lost by their gateway at all during ENUM lookup and after the ENUM lookup has taken its place, the gateway can identify you _ONLY_ by your IP (comparing to what registrar has) and your SIP-URI in FROM... so that's actually a bug and i hope they would fix it soon as promised...

so finally dus.net has solved this problem and now you may use your GW1..GW4 credentials just to dial out using dus.net without being registered in their registrar at all! great job guys, thanks!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Brainbanger
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.