Messagenet and pfeffer

kandy

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
After installed the mod with iptables and thank you to pfeffer now you can use the FBF with messagenet.it.

This is the command.

iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p udp -d 212.97.59.76 --destination-port 5060 -j DNAT --to-destination 212.97.59.76:5061

Hi kandy,

did you try to configure the SIP server using a destination port? This has worked for me when trying it.

(like in 212.97.59.76:5061)

Enrik

Yes I tried to start voipd with the port 5061 without luck.
The fritz!Box used all the time the port 5060 to make the outgoing calls.
I am using in the same fritzbox others provider that they use the port 5060, probably this was the problem.

kandy schrieb:
Yes I tried to start voipd with the port 5061 without luck.

`voipd -P <port>' selects the source port, not destination port.

You have to enter "<ipaddress>:<destport>" in the "registrar" field of /var/flash/voip.conf. This works via the web interface, too.

Enrik

[/quote]
You have to enter "<ipaddress>:<destport>" in the "registrar" field of /var/flash/voip.conf. This works via the web interface, too.
[/quote]

In this case use the port 5061 only for sip registration, doesn't work with a outgoing call.

Bye

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.