FBF ATA Italian Firmware

jimmi61

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,

sorry to bother you in english but mein Deutch is too bad to communicate :(

I just purchased a Fritz!Box Fon ATA and I also uploaded the italian firmware. Since I realized that not all the menu are translated I would like to give my two cents :) . Therefore if anybody is doing the translation wants a help may contact me on this forum or directly at jimmiATliberoDOTit.

By the way, since I have some questions regarding the settings, are here accepted even mail in english, or may anybody gives me a direction for an english forum?

Thanks in advance
Jimmi

Hi, jimmi61.
We are awaiting your Questions... :)
What is the Italian firmware?

Oliver

Hi,
the italian version is a mod0.55 with some translation

Hi jimmi61,

I hope we get an english section soon. Christoph promised to create one.
I think we will also get an English firmware for the Fritzbox from AVM (sooner or ) later.

Haveaniceday

Hi,

jimmi61 hat die FBF ata von mir. Nun, ich bin nicht so gut im englisch, deshalb hab ich ihm dieses Forum empfohlen.
Einige Fragen habe ich mit ihn bereits geklärt, aber auf eine kann ich nicht so richtig antworten (mein englisch ist auch nicht so gut, deshalb verstehe ich nicht 100% was er genau möchte ...)

- I have an ADSL modem/router with his own dhcp server, therefore I
wanted the ATA to get the IP from it. I realized that as long as I set
the connection to a router the Fritz!Box dhcp server is turned off. Is
this behaviour correct? If I use the modem dhcp server how may I set
the LAN dhcp ?

Dann möchte er gerne bei der übersetztung ins ITA helfen:

- Is there anything I can do for helping in complete the translation? I
know German a little bit and I may go further in the translation ;)

Wäre schön, wenn sich derjenige mal meldet, der die ITA Firmware macht! (gli_italiani)

Viele Grüße
Peter

Hi,
will be great if we are able to full traslate the fbf from german to italian

See you

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.