EN: Remote control of Fritz Boxes !FON and 7050 WLAN

allan

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi

Please excuse English. I will try to translate later in the message.

I have very good experience with the Fritz boxes but I have only partial success with updating the configurations with wget. I know Linux for more that 10 years so I'm not a beginner. But strange things happen with the Fritz box and before I waste a lot of time trying to fix it myself I am asking those who have gone this way before me!

I want to change the "Wahlregeln" from a cron job on another computer. I could do this from the Fritz box itself if that is easier- telnet access works on all of mine.

When I try this I find that sometimes non-related rules simply disappear! The motive for this is that I want to change the outgoing routing because at certain times one provider or another offers a better price.

Any example scripts would be appreciated.

Gruesst Euch!

Sorry dass ich englisch benutz. Ich kann zwar deutsch lessen aber schreiben ist mir ein Problem.

Ich bin nicht unerfahren mit Linux usw aber ich kaemfe momentan bei meinem Versuch die Wahlreglen mit wget von einem remote Computer zu aendern. Manchmal gelingt es manchaml nicht. Oft verschwinden Wahlregeln ohne jegliche Grunde.

Ich moechte die Wahlregeln zeitabhaengig aendern weil zu spezifischen Zeiten einer oder anderer Provider guenstiger ist.

Hat jemand Erfahren in diesem Bereich?

Besten Gruss

Allan

Hi.
Perhaps there is a prob with the daemons running.
I have made the experience that the daemons keep their config in memory and write it back when they are shut down.

MfG Oliver

olistudent schrieb:
I have made the experience that the daemons keep their config in memory and write it back when they are shut down.

But this shouldn't be a problem when using the web interface to change the rules!

@allan: what exactly do you POST?

Enrik

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.