Problem with FritzBox

jdeboeck

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello,

Sorry for posting this topic in English, but I don't speak german. So I hope you all understand me and can respond :).

For my german friend I'm trying to tweak a FritzBox Phone to run behind a firewall. I've got all the config files and I haver tried to upload them. Now the fritzbox starts up, but he hangs somewhere in the startup sequence. The result is that I can Ping my box and I can configure it via web. However I cannot make a telnet connection.
Is there a way to force that ?

Then also a second question: I've read something about opening ports at the firewall, wich is obvious. But due to the fact of my poor german, I don't understand it fully which ports I need to open. At my firewall, for eacht public port, I also need to give the triggering port. So what exactly do I have to enter. The provider is sipgate.de i think.

Thanx a lot.
Joan

I allready had connection via Telnet after I uploaded the modified firmware. Then I oploaded the following config files into the flash memory, rebooted the fritzbox, and now the powerlet is still flashing and I cannot connect via telnet anymore, but I still can connect via web.

I suppose the fritzbox is stuck somewhere in the startup sequence, so is there a way to interrupt is, or to reset it again to its default settings ?

Joan

Edit 21:55 Uhr:

I also tried to download the telnet-resetter you told me, but unfortunately I'm working on windows, so I'm not able to run or to upload it (I think).

Anhänge

• settings.zip
    5.1 KB · Aufrufe: 3
are you trying to use a FON as ATA? Or why do you need a Mod-Firmware?

Pfeffer.

I use the fritzbox behind a firewall to my Cable Internet connection. With my version of the fritzbox, it is impossible to do except by using the modified firmware and changing the config-files (at least I am told so :))

Edit 22:09 Uhr:

Sh*t...

I just uploaded the latest (original) firmware, just to try to reset everything, and now he don't want to upload the modified version anymore (since it is too old) :-( :-( :-(
---

Edit from Christoph: Please consider "Edit"-function when you make additional comments to your prior postings just some minutes after.

You cannot downgrade the firmware. If you want to go back to an older version you have to use a recover image which you can also get in this forum. E.g. this is a version for the fritz box fon wlan:
http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9031
Carefully read the instructions in that thread before trying it out. Perhaps your german friend can translate them...

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.