WLAN 8.03.65 and AVME

kandy

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,
I tried to shift from the german version to the english version, but now I cannot access any more to the web page.
I tried with the recovery.exe everything appears to be ok, but same situation I do not have the web pages.
Any suggestion?

Have you test to connect with another web-browser ?
Maybe you have problems with the web-browser cache.
Please empty the web-browser cache!
Than start a test again.

kandy schrieb:
Hi,
I tried to shift from the german version to the english version, but now I cannot access any more to the web page.
You could try to connect via USB to the Box (if you were connected to the LAN port up to now). Sometimes this helps. Just install the USB driver from your installation disk.

Since .62 there is only one language-file in the FBF, so for AVME you have to use .62, for AVM (german) you habe to use .65....

Get the .62 firmware and flash it via recover.exe...
ftp://ftp.avm.de/cardware/fritzbox.fon/firmware/english/

If it doesn´t work, try this:

First, use recover.exe to flash the last working old german/english firmware
*do not reboot after it is done*!

second, type "ftp 192.168.178.3" in the dos promt (IP shoult be the one discoverd by recover.exe). As there wasn´t a reboot after transfering the image, adam2 is still listening at the ftp-port.
User: adam2, password: adam2

Now you can type to switch your FBF back to german:
>debug
>quote SETENV firmware_version,avm
>reboot

After that, the Webinterface should work again.

See:
http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17498

After getting the old firmware back, I reseted default config, changed again via telnet to AVME. The old Firmware showed me the english frontend. I uploaded the english .62 firmware and it worked.

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
#Kuddel#
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.