F1000 UTStarcom was ist der beste router

astraa

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
HiAll

Which Router works best with the F1000.

Sorry aber meine German ist nicht so bensoders gut.

Ich mocthe wissen welche Router geht am besten mit dem UTStarcom F1000, ich habe es von Sipgate.DE, und bin kunde bei Sipgate.co.uk

Der router das ich habe ist ein D-Link DSL-G604T
Meine verbindun ist ein 256 up 1mb down von Nildram.co.uk.

Meine storung leigt bei Sprachqualitaten, zerhackt von DE zu UK.

Der F1000 und die D-Link haben beides der acktual Software updates drauf.

Die einstellung fur die F1000 ist von Sipgates website.
egal im router ob es in der DMZ ist oder nicht der F1000 klingt zu oft aus, und wie oben gesagt der sprach quailtate ist nicht besonders gut.

I hope you can read what I wrote. Sorry for any mistakes in Grammer.

Astraa

Please try in English next time :wink:

Ok - Let us try to find a solution for your problem.

If anyone asks me for a recommendation of WLAN routers, I say "use a Linksys WRT54GS or an ASUS WL500GD"

DLINK router combined with F1000 are known to produce problems - in speech quality and in WLAN stability. You can find a lot of similar descriptions from users in the UT Starcom Userforum.

I would advise you to first test the phone behind an other router, maybe at a friend's home and check if your problem still exists there, before you make a decision to buy new hardware.

betateilchen schrieb:
Please try in English next time :wink:

Ok - Let us try to find a solution for your problem.

If anyone asks me for a recommendation of WLAN routers, I say "use a Linksys WRT54GS or an ASUS WL500GD"

DLINK router combined with F1000 are known to produce problems - in speech quality and in WLAN stability. You can find a lot of similar descriptions from users in the UT Starcom Userforum.

I would advise you to first test the phone behind an other router, maybe at a friend's home and check if your problem still exists there, before you make a decision to buy new hardware.

Ok Thank you, but I do not know anyone where I live to test with another router, I will take the plunge any buy the Linksys, if it does not work I know I can bring it back.

I have read a bit about some routers haveing Voip chipsets in them, and could that be a reason for the bad quality in the D-Liniks, is this the case in the linksys.

Also one other question is about Voip providers themselves, which is the best service for useing just Voip only, no land line or mobile calling required..

Best regards
And thks for you speedy answer.

Astraa

Same aproach, dif. source..

I would also suggest you discard any possible causes at the other side.

Maybe you can use a softphone for this purpose and go through a direct connected PC ? Sipgate offers the X-lite even preconfigured for your user.
On the other hand your buddy in the UK could try the same !!

An other option could be the use of an Access point instead of the WiFi-Router; because the trouble could be on the Wireless components of your router. But here I would previously go and test the phone with an other wifi-router, maybe a public one ??

Viel erfolg....

HvC

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.