Traymessage and 7050 already patched

zooster

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
My 7050 is already patched with Enum, wds and international settings.
I want to mod it to make the traymessage work, but... what have I to do? Just update the box with the image? Is it compatible with my previous patches? Will they reamain?
Thanks.

Hi,

how you installed the old patches ?
With TrayMessage (callmessage.sh) pseudo.image?
You can build a new .image file on TrayMessage Homepage.
If you don't use the option "an existierende 'debug.cfg' anhängen" then
your old debug.cfg will be overwrite and you can create/use a new Image with all your options.

If you use the option "an existierende 'debug.cfg' anhängen" your old debug.cfg will not be overwrite and you can add only the callmessage.ah option.

Regards, Mike

I've patched it with a pseudo image, selecting options in the webpage.
Now I woudl to try see on the pc who's calling me. But if I've understood well, I wont have anymore telnet, and it's obligatory to have DHCP clients.
How to make traymessage work? In the page of custom image there isn't any optin to enable traymassage on my pc...

-EDIT-
I've installed a new pseudo image after setting "an existierende 'debug.cfg' anhängen", and checking only callmessage.sh, and the box with: auf der Fritz!Box ist die Firmware XX.03.96 oder höher installiert
I've unpacked the file traymessage traymessage-2006-01-25.zip, I lunch the jar, I have the icon in the tray, but when I try to cal the sip number I don't get any baloon.... :(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I have a doubt, does this softwre work only wiht pcs with the ip received by DHCP?? Because my lan doesn't have DHCP at all.

Ok, now it works. I simply had to clear the debug.cfg :)

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
ipeee
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.