e164.org changes/updates/notices

evilbunny

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Sorry for this post being in English.

I noticed other people said they were registering IPKall numbers just so they can register a number on e164.org, this is no longer needed, you can now register for a +8829999 number which will give you the same options as a normal phone number, but isn't routable over the PSTN network obviously.

We are trying to find a provider that can do 0720 and 032 routing, but since I live in Australian (and not Austria ;) ) it's a little interesting.

We have also added the option for people to pick between about 10 different languages to receive the PIN/verification calls in (including German), however we haven't been able to location asterisk sound files for Russian and Chinese, we only need the digits 0 to 9. We are also looking for people to help finish the translation of the website into as many languages as possibe, as I'm aware how much of a barrier language can be.

We also have a number of bounties to get enum lookups into other applications such as Gaim and Thunderbird, the idea being you do a search by phone number and a plugin pulls information out of DNS to match.

could you post your website for more informations, please?

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.