e164.org changes/updates/notices

evilbunny

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Sorry for this post being in English.

I noticed other people said they were registering IPKall numbers just so they can register a number on e164.org, this is no longer needed, you can now register for a +8829999 number which will give you the same options as a normal phone number, but isn't routable over the PSTN network obviously.

We are trying to find a provider that can do 0720 and 032 routing, but since I live in Australian (and not Austria ;) ) it's a little interesting.

We have also added the option for people to pick between about 10 different languages to receive the PIN/verification calls in (including German), however we haven't been able to location asterisk sound files for Russian and Chinese, we only need the digits 0 to 9. We are also looking for people to help finish the translation of the website into as many languages as possibe, as I'm aware how much of a barrier language can be.

We also have a number of bounties to get enum lookups into other applications such as Gaim and Thunderbird, the idea being you do a search by phone number and a plugin pulls information out of DNS to match.

could you post your website for more informations, please?

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
PauSchmitz
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.