Need help with e164.org website translations

evilbunny

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Currently the e164.org website has been partially translated into other languages, and we're looking for help from the wider community to help finish these translations, or help translating the website into any and all other languages, as language is a huge barrier to entry in a lot of cases for people.

We are using translingo.org to facilitate translations by multiple people at the same time over the internet. http://www.translingo.org/project.php?pid=36

I'd like to help, but Translingo doesn't send validation mails. Or they are blocked by my mailprovider GMX.

Mar 17 01:17:15 wodka postfix/smtp[21438]: 25F03FA3: to=<[email protected]>, relay=mx1.ghxxxxxxker.de[217.x.x.26], delay=18, status=sent (250 ok 1142576235 qp 20822)

remote end accepted it...

I removed the email address to protect you from spam etc...

Ghostwalker schrieb:
Or they are blocked by my mailprovider GMX.

works fine for me, with gmx. just translated some lines.

Then there seems to be a problem somewhere between mx1.ghxxxxxxker.de and GMX. I'll try to find out.

Ghostwalker schrieb:
Then there seems to be a problem somewhere between mx1.ghxxxxxxker.de and GMX. I'll try to find out.

gmx.de tends to bounce mail if there is spf records, they go overly strict on them, while other sites reject mail that don't have SPF records, you can't win.

Yuck - I set my spamfilter to let those mails pass and drop them into "Possible Spam" instead of "Inbox". This filter does work; I just got a mail from an SPF-domain routed via my domain to GMX - and it ended in the correct folder. I'll just try to register again, using another address.

Ghostwalker schrieb:
Yuck - I set my spamfilter to let those mails pass and drop them into "Possible Spam" instead of "Inbox". This filter does work; I just got a mail from an SPF-domain routed via my domain to GMX - and it ended in the correct folder. I'll just try to register again, using another address.

Did you have any luck with an alternate address?

Odd enough, but: yes.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.