What is my sip address on VOIPbuster?

Edward Velo

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,

I have setup a VOIPbuster SIP account in my Fritz!box, and I was wondering now if I have a SIP address, and if I do, what is it? (so: how can people can me from SIP to SIP, I mean)

It's not my [email protected] ...

Thanks for your help, and sorry if this has been asked before - but my German is not good at all :-(

Are you sure it works? I've tried some weeks ago without success. I suppose it only works with voipbuster client.

jo

I recently tried to call from a third party softphone to my Fritz!Box and it worked (SIPdiscount to Poivy). I just tried it again and it did not work. :-(

In the voipbuster forum there are also some reports that it doesn't work properly. Seems to be in beta stage.

BTW: According to voipbuster [noparse][email protected][/noparse] should work as well.

In contrast to the situation only a few weeks ago, now all the Betamax domains have SRV records, i.e., it is sufficient to use @voipbuster.com instead of @sip.voipbuster.com in SIP-URIs as this will get mapped to sip1server1..6.voipbuster.com.

As all SIP servers for the Betamax family are now the same, it should consistently work or not work.

--gandalf.

Betamax providers do not allow external, public calls to their SIP-URIs. I don't know if they still support that among different providers from the family.

--gandalf.

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Brainbanger
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.