Showing (CLIR) voipdiscount registered mobile number by FBF ATA?

arqs

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
First of all i want to say hello to all of you. Today i received my Box Fon ATA, and after few hours of work it has finally english GUI as my tech-german is quite poor.

My voip account is registered in voipdiscount, they have there feature which verifies my handy number and after that my number is being showed to calling party. This option works very fine with their softphone software, but i dont know how/cant make FBF ATA to do the same?

Do you have any ideas if it is possible and how to do that?

Greetings.

Hello and welcome!

Go to Telephony -> Internet Telephony -> <your voipdiscount account> in your Fritz!Box. Enter the number you have verified in the field "Internet Number" and check the box "Use internet number for registration".
(I can only guess the english expressions. Post a screenshot if you don't find the fields)

The verified number should include the international prefix for poland, for example 0048123456789.

BTW: We have a forum especially for betamax and its services like voipdiscount:
http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/forumdisplay.php?f=502

Thank you for reply. See attached screenshot. This was my configuration from the beginning, but still my number is not shown on the telephon i call.

Anyway, manual for ATA is very poor, as many options is not described in it.

Anhänge

• screenshot.JPG
    screenshot.JPG
    85.1 KB · Aufrufe: 30
Looks good. The settings are okay.

Did you verify your number in the same format 0048... or did you use the format +48. The verified number and the expression in the field "internet number" have to match exactly.

If it doesn't work even if they match exactly, the problem is probably caused by voipdiscount itself. There are some reports that the caller ID feature does not work properly.

BTW: The fields for Proxy and STUN usually can be left blank. STUN might only be needed if you are behind a NAT-Router and have some problems with VoIP.

i used +48xxx format for verification, but i have already checked both settings in ATA and it doesnt work for this kind of verification.

i re-registered my number in 0048xxx format and now it works fine. Thank you. :)

now i have to check multiple numbers verification due to fact that home phones at this time cannot be verified. My solution is to create as many as you want same accounts but with diffrent number and then choosing the proper number with quick dial shortcuts.

BTW do you know any *FREE* service offering internet number for voipdiscount?

:-D

BTW do you know any *FREE* service offering internet number for voipdiscount?
No, I'm sorry. Unfortunately voipdiscount does not accept calls to their SIP-URIs from outside the betamax-network. So you cannot chose any supplier with free or at least cheap numbers.

The "approved" partners of betamax don't offer free numbers. :-(

voipdiscount is very weird for me, it is no longer showing my handy number (tried softphone and voipgate)

but i have further question about FBF ATA, is there any way to change intelligent audio codec managment to some default choosen by me?

While im calling mobiles, at the beginning sound quality is very crappy, but during the talk it gets better. Of course i couldnt find anything about that in manual.

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Brainbanger
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.