e164.org Confirmation Call - No PIN!

Moonbase

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
@evilbunny & to whom it may concern:

Currently, when registering a new phone number in e164.org, the confirmation call comes in within about a minute but when you pick up the receiver, there is just white noise, no sound, no voice, no PIN...

Could anyone pls cross-check?

---

Derzeit scheinen die Bestätigungs-Anrufe von e164.org nicht zu funktionieren - keine Stimme und keine PIN wird angesagt.

---

EDIT: Sorry, apparently I was too fast... e164.org FIRST sends out the "probe call" (no voice) THEN the confirmation call (which came about 5 mins later), which, of course, makes sense. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
The initial "call" is just the SIP probe verifing the SIP informaiton you provided, the real call (to prevent abuse) can take up to 15 minutes to actually go through.

hmmm.... i only get the probe call, no confirmation call. the website says also, that i should donate.

do i have to donate for registering a new number?

That depends on how many number you already have registered. IIRC five is the magic number. Below that there's no donation request; above: please donate if you want to make further use of our service.

Ghostwalker schrieb:
That depends on how many number you already have registered. IIRC five is the magic number. Below that there's no donation request; above: please donate if you want to make further use of our service.

We've recently dropped the allowed cost per call to 10 cents (USD) per minute or less, also I'm rebuilding the add pstn number page, the current one doesn't error soon enough for things like this and is causing too many emails to support etc.

Ok, new PSTN add page is now online and seems to be working, can people please let me know if anything is broken now as a result of the changes I made (the changes were fairly substantial).

Just added a number and it works fine now. Thank you!

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.