ZyXEL P-2602HWN-D7A soft ?(English)

McBright

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi mates,

I'm very sorry, that i write in English, but unfortunately my German is in "Learning process" (i am first semester student with English language program) and i wan't be able to express on the requred level myself otherwise.

So i signed contract with O2, and just got activated my DSL line.

I tryed to follow the instructions, but all i get after trying to install the soft that comes with the CD which is provided is some error. Because of lack of knowledge in German, i'd like to ask you if you can help me find a English version of the user manual and the soft.

Again - i'm very sorry that i could not still write and understand german so well that i could right this in proper form.

Kind regards McBright

If someone comes ever here,
you needn´t install the o2 software. normally all goes with dhcp.
On my two desctops it didin´t work too. On laptop works but wlan can better configure with windows.
So für alle papnasen auf deutsch:
die software geht auf den meisten desktoprechner nit. Für den laptop(wlan) hab ich sie rausgeschmisen da es dort über netzwerkverbindungen auch so geht. Sie ist vollkommen unnötig

There is no need for O2-software or configuration!

Internet connection:
All what you need is the encryption key (see welcome letter). Try to connect to the WLAN o2DSL, put key in and you are connected. Or connect via LAN cable.

Phone:
Connect phones to the connetors. The box is a self learning router and phone box. After some minutes or hours operation, the box is configured for your phone lines. Possibly you want to select dedicated lines - look in manuals or install software if english version available. Or put 192.168.1. in the browser to connect the box and the configuration menu.

best regards and good luck Seufz ;-)

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.