Help with sipgate555...

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

baseman007

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,

Sorry for the english post, but I couldn't find any english sipgate forum.
I have bought a SIEMENS Gigaset SL75 WLAN from Germany with the one month free offer of 555 min. from sipgate. Since I am not that good at German and I want to make the free calls to UK, I signed up at sipgate.co.uk, where I also have entered the code. I can see in my account that I am registred to the sipgate555 offer, but I would like to know what numbers in UK I can call for free. There isn't any explanation about sipgate555 on that site. I have tried calling a local city number, but the voice says something like "Cut. Please try again." I have made it so that the other part can see my number. But I can't make any calls. I woulld like to try it out before my one month is over.
So I would appreciate it, if anyone could help me.

Thanks in advance from baseman007

Hi baseman,
no problems here with English postings.

IIRC those 555 minutes are valid for customers registering at sipgate.de and calls to German landline numbers only. I suppose if explain your problem to [email protected], they will be helpful and add several minutes (555?) of UK-landline calls to your account. They will also delete the sipgate555 offer from your account, but this won't really matter to you, will it?

Sincerely, Dirk

Hi Ghostwalker,

Thanks for the reply. Its strange that I can enter the code and see that I am registred to sipgate555, which is valid for a month. I have also chosen a local UK number. I will try contacting them and see what happens.

/baseman007

Please report your results here; that should help other users with similar problems.

Found the solution

Hi,

I found the solution. I should have seen this coming. I was using the German sipgate.de provider settings included in the phone, but I had registred to the sipgate.co.uk website. So I made a new provider using sipgate.co.uk. I couldn't delete the sipgate.de settings from the phone, but its working now.:)
Thanks for the replies. Hope it can help others.

/baseman007

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
jack-mack
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.