German Non-Geographical Numbers

evilbunny

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but according to wikipedia, calls to 0180 numbers cost more than to regular land lines, is there any other ranges that I should be aware of as well, other than the 090x premium rate numbers?

The reason I ask is e164.org has a Non-Geographical feature which can list tel: URIs against more expensive numbers so you get your calls cheaper.

So far we have Australia, France, Spain and the UK listed, although I'll try and get time to add the information for German numbers tomorrow.

From german VoIP-providers you can get 0180 numbers or 032 numbers.

Yeah,

but he will set expensive Numbers to the Number which are set to the NTBA.
So let say the Number 0137123456 will go to the real Number 030256832.

Timm

Sorry for the delay, got caught up doing other things, however I've made the changes necessary to add 0180x or 090x numbers to the system and then using enum lookups you can get a cheaper alternative number to call if one exists in the system.

I don't know what mobile charges are like in Germany, however we have a wap interface for this search available as well:

http://wap.e164b.de

Using our .de domain will automatically select Germany and German language.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.