Sorry for writing in english, but I think this is the only forum I can find any support...
OptiPoint 410 Standard, primary for CorNet, upgraded to SIP V7 4.1.0. Everything works well but cannot solve a big problem - telephone registers to SIP just once.
Q.: How to convince him to invoke registration every eg. minute or 10 minutes? At this moment, phone cannot be reached after the Registration time expires or the NAT session expires in the router. I can make calls however.
I've run a SIP sniffer and confirmed the phone does not send anything after once registered.
What I had done:
- configured Registar / Server / Gateway and (later) OBP,
- experimented with Registration Timer
- in Security - set Connectivity check interval to 30s
- set keepalive to 30s (in network config)
- set DMZ on the router, so the Optipoint is available from the internet
I believe all above settings are correct (IP, ports, etc).
Thanks in advance for all your support.