SP W500V VoIP not working :(

funxlab

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello Everybody,

I have three SP W500V with BitSwitcher 0.3.8 (I tried both Telekom and Targa versions).

I configured Sipsorcery and then Voxalot on it for VoIP but it didn't connect in any case. Same configurations work for my Siemens SX541 with SMC Annex A firmware.

Scenario: Standard port 5060 is blocked by ISP, so I used port 2060 both for proxy , Registrar and Domain which both both Sipso and ] and v support.

In Siemens I can change SIP listening port to 2060 (without which VoIP doesn't work), but not in SP W500V there is no such option and may be that is why I can't connect to VoIP?

Question: Do I need to change listening port from 5060 in W500V to make VoIP work? How t

Hope someone will help me. Thank you. Have a good evening.

Hello Jim, please post the values with which you are trying to connect.
I already answered you in Bitswitcher Help Forum that voxalot.com is working for me on bitswitcher 0.3.8 with these parameters: (note that all ports are changed to 2060)

Anhänge

• BitSwitcher Konfiguration.png
    BitSwitcher Konfiguration.png
    22.9 KB · Aufrufe: 21
  • BitSwitcher Status.png
    BitSwitcher Status.png
    18 KB · Aufrufe: 12
Hello,
Thank you for replying once again. I followed the advice but still no luck.
I think the reason might be that Bitswitcher is using defauly listening port 5060 (not wondering about other ports which can be changed). Because in case of Siemens SX541 with SMC firmware if I don't change Listening port from 5060 to 2060 it doesn't connect to VoIP keeping other settings just like BitSwitcher.

So I think changing listening port from 5060 to 2060 may help ? If that is so, can it be done through telnet ?

Regards.

Anhänge

• SP w500v voip settings.jpg
    SP w500v voip settings.jpg
    120.2 KB · Aufrufe: 12
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.