[Frage] Fritz!Box and Mobile broadband internet (USB)

bjluv

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello,

I would like to use mobile broadband (USB: Nokia CS-17 or Huawei E1820) for my Internet and I would like to know if it will work with Fritz!Box Fon WLAN 7390 or FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7270.

Will the box get connection and does telephony and other function work? Have anyone tested it that it works?

Does it mean that no one could assist in this and give a reply?

Hi,
i used the Modem E1820 with Fritzbox 7390 without any aktiv USB Hub. My Provider is Megafon (Russia). I make also VPN from 7390 to7270 v2 and/or to my second 7390. Furthermore VoiP with sipgate.
I hope this answer was usefull.

Greetings.

[Edit Novize: Fullquote from owagott deleted]

Checked your list and the possible USB modems I listed above are on the list of usable USB modems with Fritz!Box. Problem is when will 7270 get a new firmware that will allow USB modems?

Posting 2:
[Edit Novize: Fullquote from Reisender0815 deleted]

Many thanks for your message. I have Fritzbox 7270 Firmware version 54.04.81 and I tested it now with a new Nokia CS-17 but it doesn't seem to work :( Is it wise to sell this 7270 and buy a 7390?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
@bjluv
i will change my second Fritzbox 7270 v1 to 7390. I can use the 7270 for other Things. The 7390 is mutch better offcurse. But also a question of Money.

Greetings Thomas.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.