[Problem] AVM WebIF: no response anymore

M66B

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
If I go to the AVM WebIF the password is asked, but after that no data is transfered (the browser is waiting for a response).

If I am right the AVM WebIF is handled (partly?) by LUA. On the box I see this process:

Code:
3584 root      4472 S N  /cgi-bin/luacgi

This is my config (trunk revision 6758, no kernel replaced, German version):

Anhang anzeigen config.txt

I have no idea where to look further, so any help is appreciated.

A few (I don't know how many) revisions ago it was working.

Edit: if I go through Polipo I get the message:

Code:
The following error occurred while trying to access http://fritz.box/logincheck.lua:

502 Read from server failed: Timeout

Edit #2: stopping all services, except inetd, doesn't help. Using the IP address in stead of name does help either.

Edit #3: there is no entry for port 80 in the inetd config: should it be there?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Der ctlmgr stellt das Webinterface zur Verfügung:
Code:
netstat -apn|grep :80
tcp        0      0 :::8080                 :::*                    LISTEN      28302/ctlmgr.bin
tcp        0      0 :::80                   :::*                    LISTEN      28302/ctlmgr.bin

Ich hab mit dem Webif neuerdings auch wieder ein Problem: http://freetz.org/ticket/61#comment:125 wobei es nicht sicher ist dass das damit zusammenhängt. Versuch mal den ctlmgr ohne den Wrapper neu zu starten

den ctlmgr ohne den Wrapper neu zu starten
Thanks for your response!
I was just trying to switch back a few revisions and revision 6660 does not have this problem.

My netstat output:
Code:
tcp        0      0 :::8080                 :::*                    LISTEN      676/ctlmgr.bin
tcp        2      0 :::80                   :::*                    LISTEN      676/ctlmgr.bin

How can I start ctlmgr without wrapper? (I don't know what either of them does).

Der neue Wrapper (http://freetz.org/changeset/6733) ersetzt die /usr/bin/ctlmgr , die nach /usr/bin/ctlmgr.bin verschoben wurde. Also testweise ctlmgr.bin beenden und mit "ctlmgr.bin" starten. Ohne Wrapper kann die /etc/passwd überschrieben werden!

I did a kill -9 <pid of ctlmgr.bin> (there were four of them, but killing the first one killed them all).
Then I did ctlmgr.bin and the WebIF was working again!
ps lists now ctlmgr.bin and not /usr/bin/ctlmgr.bin.
So, I guess the change in commit 6733 is probably causing problems.
If you want me to test anything else, please let me know.

Hab keine Idee. Mal schauen was sich im Ticket ergibt.
Die Ausgabe von ps (ctlmgr.bin oder /usr/bin/ctlmgr.bin) hängt vom Aufruf ab, also nicht wichtig

Can you try to locate and rename the lua program and replace it with a script:
Code:
#/bin/bash
(date; echo lua "$@"; env) >> /tmp/lua.txt

exec real-lua "$@"
exec strace -fs2000 -o /tmp/lua.str real-lua "$@"
Try this with ctlmgr started via the wrapper and started directly. Are there any differences?
If there is nothing obvious, try the line with strace instead.

Thanks for helping me.

I have these on my box, which one should I replace?

Code:
./etc/default.Fritz_Box_7270_16/1und1/cgi-bin/luacgi
./etc/default.Fritz_Box_7270_16/avm/cgi-bin/luacgi
./lib/liblua.so
./lib/liblua.so.1
./lib/liblua.so.1.4.1
./lib/libluatextdb.so
./lib/libluatextdb.so.1
./lib/libluatextdb.so.1.0.0
./lib/libluaxml.so
./lib/libluaxml.so.1
./lib/libluaxml.so.1.0.0
./usr/www/all/cgi-bin/luacgi
./usr/www/cgi-bin/luacgi

Try luacgi.
The last two lines probably point to the same file, the first two lines will probably be either the same file or a configuration file.

For some reason the script is not executed (correctly). The browser offers to download the .lua file now (logincheck.lua).

I can execute the script manually, although I had to change the script to included absolute paths to lua (/usr/www/cgi-bin/real-lua).

This is the lua.txt when manually executing the script: Anhang anzeigen lua.txt

I did include the script by unpacking and re-packing an image file (as per these instructions) and flashing the image. This is very time consuming. Is there another way to do this?

Edit:

I tried it without removings (except for Annex B Firmware) and it is working again, so one of the removings is the problem (any idea which one?):

Code:
FREETZ_REMOVE_ANNEX_B_FIRMWARE=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_ASSISTANT=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_NAS=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_AVM_VPN=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_DTRACE=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_HELP=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_MEDIASRV=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_NTFS=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_SMBD=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_SUPPORT=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_TR069=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_UMTSD=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_WEBDAV=y

Edit 2:

Note that I have also (German firmware on an international box):

Code:
FREETZ_ENFORCE_URLADER_SETTING_FIRMWARE_VERSION="avm"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
A simple way is to use the script fwmod_custom to make modifications to the Freetz image before the filesystem is compressed.

Thanks and to prevent flashing over and over again I will make a symbolic link to /tmp next time for the script.

I did include the script by unpacking and re-packing an image file (as per these instructions) and flashing the image. This is very time consuming. Is there another way to do this?
It is possible to "overwrite" existing files:
Code:
cp /usr/www/cgi-bin/luacgi ~
mount -o bind ./luacgi /usr/www/cgi-bin/luacgi
Then you can edit ./luacgi. But it's not possible to create new files with this method.
Perhaps you want to try mini_fo package...

Regards
Oliver

Nice trick oliver, learned something today, thanks!

Perhaps you can spend some time to identify the patch? I tried with my 7270 and can't reproduce it.

I would start without these patches:
Code:
FREETZ_REMOVE_SUPPORT=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_TR069=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_UMTSD=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_WEBDAV=y

Regards
Oliver

Thanks for the shortlist, Oliver.
I will try a removal each time I flash an image and report back which one is causing the problem.

None of the above shortlist and FREETZ_REMOVE_ANNEX_B_FIRMWARE are the problem.
Which of the remaining removals have the highest chance of causing the problem?

Code:
FREETZ_REMOVE_ASSISTANT=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_NAS=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_AVM_VPN=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_DTRACE=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_HELP=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_MEDIASRV=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_NTFS=y
FREETZ_REMOVE_SMBD=y

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.