Client Server Windows 7 x64

HV_L

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi all,
I installed JFritz on Windwos 7 x64 as a server, and want to clients to connect to this server.
Installed the JFritz software on both PC's (1 also Win7 x64, other XP SP3) and first its working fine, the client is connecting to the server.
But when I close the client and start it up again, I get an AutoUpdate error; Invocation error.
There is nothing left to do but close and kill the process to get around it.
I treid to throw away the Users\%user%\.Jfritz folder and the ..\%user\AppData\JFritz folder.
This results in doing all the settings again, but htis is no real solution of course.
Hope anyone has a working solution
Bitte! Jemand hat ein tip??

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Also the telephone book seems to import the telephone numbers that called.
Why is that??
Don't like it, I want to be in control of the phonebook!
Anyone knows why this is happening?
Or is it the language I'm writing in the problem? Hope not..

Meines Deutsch ist nicht gut genug for alles im Deutsch zu schrieben.
Ich hoffe jemand kann mich antworten
Danke!

HV_L,

I installed JFritz on Windwos 7 x64 as a server, and want to clients to connect to this server.
Client/Server is buggy since several versions. There are higher priorized tasks to be done before fixing this bug, sorry.

Also the telephone book seems to import the telephone numbers that called.
This is also a design/feature of JFritz and not a bug. JFritz imports ALL numbers from the FritzBox call list and persists them. Currently there is only one solution to hide all unnecessary contacs:
You can mark a contact as "private" and then activate the "show only private contacts" filter (http://jfritz.org/images/d/d5/PhoneBook-Filter-Private.png). Please take also a look to the JFritz Manual (http://jfritz.org/wiki/JFritz_Handbuch:Deutsch#Telefonbuch) (sorry, only in german).

Regards,
Robert

Hi Robert,
Oke, thanks for clearing this.
Are there any other call monitors with similair functions?
I really would like a client/server phonebook..

Thanks again.
Cheers, Hans

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
#Kuddel#
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.