[ENG] How to make Medion S27022 able to play anything not-from MS?

Gloomwing

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi!

I bought small device: Medion S27022 - in router it presents as maxdomeSTB
And at last make it work - it almost always won't boot when my wifi router is connected to internet.
It used to try download something from the internet. It takes second and it asks to reboot. Next time - the same. Sometimes it downloads something and works.

ANYWAY.
I bought this stuff to play music from my PC without connecting audio-cable.

BUT
i am unable to configure any web-radiostation (even public) - always unable to connect. Public stations from list works.

AND the last thing:
I am trying to load some music from my server. I configured MediaTomb - media server. I am able to load mp3's but most of my files are aac (m4a, mp4). Is there any way to do so? (upgrade, install linux?)
Btw. which one format is the best quality?

Regards!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Yes, it is.

Did you find this device unable to modyfi or did not use any?

Regards!

I don't know this device. So i can't try to test it.

Ok, anyway thanks.

But, maybe you know:
on main board of this device i found some ports USB, uart and something else (i do not remember, but can check).
I tried to check USB - tried to measure if there is somewhere 5V (i did not know which pin is first) and none of them is 5V.

How to turn on USB or do anything else (in other devices)? I can 'go to setting' by hiting LEFT on pilot, but it only resets setting - nothing to change settings.

Regards!

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
ipeee
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.