[Problem] Fritz 7390 International + 2nd PVC for IPTV

[Edit Novize: Überflüssiges Fullquote des Beitrags #18 gelöscht - siehe Foren-Regeln]

Now have 7490 and compare the file of XS4all with mine and adapt the file: bridges and multicast....now works!!! The only problem is that the box only works 10 seconds and stops and work again...i think the problem is igmp or multicast. Someone help me? Thanks

yes, IPTV won´t run on guest LAN, because there is no traffic shaping. You must split your LAN Interfaces and configure LAN4 (eth3) with an own IP subnet. The other ports must be bridges together and with wlan if.

I did a copy past of xs4all and they bridge the lan 4 to iptv. My problem is igmp give the stb a local ip

For the KPN STB (Motorola 1960/1963 / interactieveTV) is a VLAN required. I could imagine xs4all, a subsidiary of KPN, uses the same technology.

Could some PM to me a copy of an ar7cfg (international) with the xs4all template?

[Edit Novize: Überflüssiges Fullquote des Beitrags #23 gelöscht - siehe Foren-Regeln]

My three STB´s became local ip´s from Fritzbox DHCP on eth3. IGMP and Multicast runs without problems and realtime performance. Need your STB external IP? vlan´s are routable. Your don´t need any bridge interface to an vlan.

I need an internal ip, with bridge vlan12 to lan4, my stb have an external ip, but i need an internal ip. The stb works 10 seconds and crash, i think is because of ip, multicast or igmp

thanks for your answer but in my case i need bridge interface to vlan because i have fibre and the modem (ONT) of my ISP is connect to lan1 of FB 7490

There's any difference between qos_cfg_hidden and custom? Thanks

InteractieveTV (KPN) over F!B 7360 (DE) - working!

With thanks to ecobird for sharing the ar7cfg (international) with a 'xs4all' definition, LAN4 is now bridged to the WAN and the target of packets tagged VLAN4 (KPN's VLAN for IPTV). In other words, the F!B 7360 (DE) is now 100% compatible with KPN's Thomson / Technicolor TG789v POS.

Code:
bridges {
                enabled = yes;
                name = "tvbridge";
                ident = "vcc:0";
                vlancfg {
                        vlanencap = vlanencap_fixed_prio;
                        vlanid = 4;
                        vlanprio = 5;
                }
                disable_igmp_fwd = no;
                with_pppoe_bridging = no;
        }
        classifiers {
                enabled = yes;
                name = "multicast";
                type = qos_cfg_hidden;
                iface = qos_lan;
                rule = "ethport4 ip.proto == igmp";
                result {
                        tos = -1;
                        vlan_prio = -1;
                        queueref = "hprio";
                        bridgeref = "tvbridge";
                }
        } {
                enabled = yes;
                name = "unicast";
                type = qos_cfg_hidden;
                iface = qos_lan;
                rule = "ethport4";
                result {
                        tos = -1;
                        vlan_prio = -1;
                        queueref = "hprio";
                        bridgeref = "tvbridge";
                }

The Motorola VIP 1963 STB from KPN (interactieveTV) is again useful.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
With this configuration, the STB works only 10 seconds….someone help me? Thanks

Someone help me, analising my file with wireshark to see the problem with multicast? Thanks

Someone help me, analising my file with wireshark to see the problem with multicast? Thanks

I don´t know how to help you because the config files btw. 7570 and 7490 are to different.

With this configuration, the STB works only 10 seconds….someone help me? Thanks

Hi, i need to disable igmp snooping on fritz...how can do that? and what igmp_fwd do? thanks

I need an internal ip, with bridge vlan12 to lan4, my stb have an external ip, but i need an internal ip. The stb works 10 seconds and crash, i think is because of ip, multicast or igmp
If the xs4all vdsl2 settings do not work in Portugal, why not trying the Belgian settings?
We use VLAN10 for Internet (same as Portugal), but VLAN20 for VoIP and VLAN30 for IPTV.

Suggest that you try the settings for "Belgacom + IPTV", then update ar7cfg and change all the lines with VLAN30 to VLAN12.

Not sure this will work, but you never know :)

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.