[v0.7.5][Bug] International Firmware 06.01 not supported?

minoccio

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Installed, but doesn't work, with Fritz 7390 FW 84.06.01 International. It says "Wrong Password": I tried to remove password in Fritz Web interface also, but same error ....

Installed, but doesn't work, with Fritz 7390 FW 84.06.01 International. It says "Wrong Password": I tried to remove password in Fritz Web interface also, but same error ....
After deinstall of precedent version and manually remove the directory, I reinstall Jfritz, and it works!

After deinstall of precedent version and manually remove the directory, I reinstall Jfritz, and it works!
Sorry for multiquote myself, but there is a real problem: after restart of Jfritz, I have a "wrong password" error and no link to Fritz :(

after restart of Jfritz, I have a "wrong password" error and no link to Fritz :(
Sorry, I don't have an international firmware and could not test it by myself. There must be a minor difference to the german version, but unfortunately I don't have time right now to fix it. I'll start working on JFritz again in early January.

Ich teste das mal die Tage mit einer meiner Boxen.

happy computing
R@iner

Danke Rainer

Gerne wieder, hat Spaß gemacht zusammen :D

happy computing
R@iner

Hi, there is some news about support for international 06.01? Thank You!!!

I installed the new version as soon as I saw the post. I can only say that it works in the recognisement of Fritz and password, call monitoring and retrieves call list, but reverse lookup has some problem. Almost all the numbers (italians) have same address: 506 Chaussée de Saint-Job 1180 Uccle (Belgium???), And others have a strange "BVIA CANNAVINO" instead of real name of the street

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.