unmet direct dependencies (FREETZ_REPLACE_MODULE_AVAILABLE)

RomMon

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi

With 'make menuconfig' I see a number of warnings for my 7390-int due to source not available:

Code:
Within the menu I also get: Kernel modules (not available, no sources by AVM)

warning: (FREETZ_PACKAGE_NDAS) can NOT select FREETZ_MODULE_ndas_block because of unmet direct dependencies (FREETZ_REPLACE_MODULE_AVAILABLE)
warning: (FREETZ_PACKAGE_NDAS) can NOT select FREETZ_MODULE_ndas_core because of unmet direct dependencies (FREETZ_REPLACE_MODULE_AVAILABLE)
warning: (FREETZ_PACKAGE_NDAS) can NOT select FREETZ_MODULE_ndas_sal because of unmet direct dependencies (FREETZ_REPLACE_MODULE_AVAILABLE)
warning: (FREETZ_AUTOMOUNT_EXT4) can NOT select FREETZ_MODULE_ext4 because of unmet direct dependencies (FREETZ_REPLACE_MODULE_AVAILABLE && FREETZ_KERNEL_VERSION_2_6_28_MIN)directory `/home/freetz/freetz-trunk-11930/source/host-tools/kconfig-v3.11-rc3'
warning: (FREETZ_AUTOMOUNT_HFS) can NOT select FREETZ_MODULE_hfs because of unmet direct dependencies (FREETZ_REPLACE_MODULE_AVAILABLE)
warning: (FREETZ_AUTOMOUNT_REISER_FS) can NOT select FREETZ_MODULE_reiserfs because of unmet direct dependencies (FREETZ_REPLACE_MODULE_AVAILABLE)

On the AVM ftp server I only see sources up to 06.01, and not the current 06.03

Few questions:
-Can the 06.01 source partially be used for some of the warnings I get?
-I get the same warnings with trunk-revision 11600 while this revision is using 84.06.01. 84.06.03 was introduced with trunk-revision 11663. Any reason for 11600 not using the available 06.01 source?

The warnings are only menuconfig related. They don't have to do anything with the posibility to use the source partially. You should post them in a new ticket if there isn't already an open ticket for this dependency warnings.

As far as I remember the 7390 international firmware 06.01 was not compatible with the 06.01 sources.

Regards
Oliver

Hi Olistudent,

I see it is introduced with 11544.
But unclear what the reason was, and if it is still applicable.

Hm, did the AVM firmware change meanwhile? Or did the AVM source archive change? If the answer to both questions is "No" then this is still aplicable.

Regards
Oliver

Oliver, Ralf,

I just removed the line for 7390 and was able to compiled the ndas kernel modules, nfsd and some other (ok as far as I tested).

But I did get a number of additional warnings:
Code:
unresolved symbol mcfw_set_avm_pa_dev_info in file /lib/modules/2.6.28.10/kernel/drivers/dsld/kdsldmod.ko
unresolved symbol cpmac_fusiv_if_rx2 in file /lib/modules/2.6.28.10/kernel/fusiv_src/kernel/drivers/ethdriver/ethdriver_lkm.ko
unresolved symbol is_pid_wan in file /lib/modules/2.6.28.10/kernel/net/avm_pa/avm_pa_fusiv.ko
WARNING: Unresolved symbols detected, not all AVM-features may work.
No current sources by AVM? Error in kernel's .config?

Guess this issue is related to http://freetz.org/ticket/2418

Will use this image for a few days, but know what to do if the router becomes unstable.

To build modules the source should work. But replace kernel will not work. As far as I remember.

Regards Oliver

So a feature to allow kernel modules to be build, but prevent to replace the kernel would be a nice enhancement.

Just compiled a new image with Freetz revision 14086, AVM Firmware 84.06.53 for the 7390-Int with replace kernel, and didn't get any symbol warnings.

So far working fine (just a few hours running, no specific monitoring).
I don't have a phone connected to this FB (used a AP for now).

Code:
replacing kernel
  replacing kernel-iks-7390_06.51 (iln6)
  checking kernel version
    ... used by AVM ...... 2.6.28.10
    ... used by Freetz ... 2.6.28.10

dmesg does show a few issues, not sure if any are of concern.
Code:
[TABLE="width: 173"]
[TR]
[TD]acfg_event_netlink_init: netlink create failed
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]ieee80211_ioctl_getparam : parameter 0x284 not supported
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]lan: topology change detected, propagating
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]lan: port 2(wdsup3) entering forwarding state
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] DES SSID SET=<my SSID>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] ieee80211_ioctl_siwmode: imr.ifm_active=328320, new mode=3, valid=1
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] DEVICE IS DOWN ifname=ath1
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] DEVICE IS DOWN ifname=ath1
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Warning: node not in table 0x82892000
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Edit:
Curious if 'replace kernel' is due to the initiatives from the following thread:
http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/showthread.php?t=287995

Thanks

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
jack-mack
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.