Odd VoIP extension 1929

cybermaus

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello all

on a Freetz 7340 with alien 7390 firmware 5.51 I have some difficulty.

Somehow I cannot create any VoIP extension 620 anymore, it always starts at 621, and if I look in the /var/flash/voip.cfg, I see an extension 1929 as the first one, but it cannot be seen from the Web interface. I am fairly sure 620 existed in the past, as **620 is programmed into the doorbel.

Any ideas what extension 1929 means or if the extension is important?

The extension 620 mostly likely existed until 2 days ago. Witness accounts tell me the doorbel stopped working after a power failure and indeed I cannot see the 620 anymore. That would hint to data corruption, but the rest of the config seems good.

Alternatively, someone deleted 620, and the Fritz was never rebooted after the delete. But then where did 1929 came from?

For now, I created 621, then changed it to 620 in voip.cfg (and indeed, after doing that I had 620 back, including its name, not the 621 name I created)
And that seems to work for the doorbel. But what happened??

Thanks for any hints

Code:
 extensions {
                enabled = yes;
                username = "xxxxxxxxx";
                authname = "";
                passwd = "xxxxxxxxx";
                clientid = "";
                extension_number = 1929;
                reg_from_outside = yes;
                gsm_tethering = no;
                tx_packetsize_in_ms = 0;
        }

Did you try to delete this section or change the extension_number? But do a backup first...

Regards
Oliver

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.